I.V.A. Leon is representative of Leica on other manufacturers producing reliable and high quality optical, laser and electronic, mechanical equipment (sales, rent, maintenance and repairs).
I.V.A. Leon started at 08.02.1993 (under name I.V.A from 1989).
Main fields of activities and services:
- Building lasers and levels.
- Surveying equipment for geodesy (sales and rent).
- GNSS correction signal from CORS for RTK survey.
- Mechanical measuring equipment: measuring tapes, measuring rods, measuring wheels, measuring tapes with plumbs.
- Optical measuring equipment, including binoculars, spotting scopes.
- Electronic measuring equipment from Leica.
- Laser distance meters Leica Disto.
- Military measuring equipment.
- Geodetic instruments, levels, total station, GPS.
- Ophthalmic equipment from Reichert.
- Lamps in medicine OSRAM, PHILIPS, SYLVANIA, NARVA, RADIUM, USHIO, GUERRA and GENERAL ELECTRIC.
- Illumination systems and fibre-optic.
- GPS equipment: sales and rent.
- GIS hardware and software.
- Digital map-readers.
- Drawing equipment from Haff.
- Equipment for philately numismatics (observation and measuring).
- Optical- and filter glasses, magnifiers for professionals and visually impaired.
I.V.A. Leon LLC is member of Estonian Chamber Of Commerce And Industry
and Estonian Defense Industry Association .
Contact: Toivo Martinson
OÜ I.V.A Leon
Reg. nr. 10145550, VAT nr. EE100139790
Laki 34, 12915 Tallinn, ESTONIA
GSM +372 501 7619
Tel +372 656 5110
SEB Pank a/a EE541010002011807002 SWIFT: EEUHEE2X